We provide both NHS and private dental treatments at our practices. We offer a whole range of treatments depending on patient needs. We use hi-tech equipment such as IntraOral camera and WaveOne endodontic system for our private patients.
We offer our patients:
- Both NHS and private treatments
- Hygiene appointments
- Root canal treatments
- Crown and Bridge work
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Facial Rejuvenation – anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
- Orthodontics – teeth straightening
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental products available to purchase in reception
At your first appointment we’ll carry out a comprehensive oral examination.
- A review of your medical and dental history
- Screening for oral cancers
- A periodontal health evaluation (your gums)
- An examination of your teeth and soft tissues
- Radiographs (where clinically necessary only)
- Assessing for TMJ problems
- Checking the occlusion (how the teeth meet when biting)
Your first dental examination gives us a thorough overview of your oral health and we’ll discuss what this means with you and explain all your options for future treatment.
We believe in preventative dentistry, so we encourage all patients to make regular visits to the dentist and hygienist.