Not only do we offer high quality dentistry but we also offer a range of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments using products such as dermal fillers and Botox. These products improve facial lines and contours while retaining normal facial expressions.
Botox Anti-wrinkle Injections
- The Botox anti-wrinkle treatment can smooth out age-related wrinkles such as crows feet, frown lines or lines on the forehead. It works in a different way than the injected gels and the effects last between 6 – 9 months.
- It is a highly popular method of softening these facial expression lines and making your face look refreshed. Botox is injected directly into the muscle causing the dynamic wrinkles to soften. A very small needle is used to minimize discomfort. The injection feels like a small prick with a little stinging. The entire procedure takes about 10 minutes.
- Since the procedure is non-surgical, no recovery time is needed, and patients can return to work or other activities immediately. The procedure consists of a 10-minute treatment a few tiny injections and within days there’s a noticeable improvement in moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, which can last up to 6 months. Results may vary.
- Dermal fillers are used to soften and contour lines, folds, and wrinkles. The most commonly used dermal fillers are Hyaluronic based. The solution is injected into the skin to add volume and create a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Fillers are an ideal solution for patients wanting to soften deep lines from the mouth to nose area, lip lines, enhance thin lips, create a more define lip border and to lift the corners of the mouth.
- Muscle Relaxants and dermal fillers should only be injected by an experienced injector who can make sure that the correct amount is injected in precisely the right places. In this way the desired result with a natural look can be achieved.
Book now for A FREE Consultation
By booking a free consultation, we will be able to assess you and give you a good indication of what treatment you need and how successful the procedure could be for you. We will not provide the treatment if we consider the treatment is not suitable to you for any reason.
Contact us for more information.